QUALIFI Level 4 Information Technology
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology offers learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for a career, continue in further education, or progress to higher education.
The rationale for the qualification is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the information technology (IT) industry, notably in programming, website design or PC maintenance. The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of the qualification are required and recognized internationally.
The Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Information Technology programme has been created for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles in the information technology industry, notably in programming, website design or PC maintenance. The technical skills and knowledge delivered through the successful achievement of the qualification are required and recognised internationally.
Additionally, Sam Institute of Management will guide and advise you in making university applications, including choosing the best university for you, checking the specific grades you need to achieve and helping you write a professionally acceptable application that secures your position in your desired university for Top Up.
On successful completion of the programme you will be awarded the Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in Pre U Foundation Studies.
The learning outcomes of the diploma are:
- Understand and apply the principles of IT in a range of business environments.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- Improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the IT world.
Qualifi Level 4 Extended Diploma gives opportunity to opt different pathways it may be appropriate for the candidate to progress to:
- Bachelor IT Program
- HND IT Program
- Level 5 IT Program
- Vocational qualification.
Qualify Level 4 Extended Diploma is also accepted in 784 Approved centres in 60 Countries including U.K., Pakistan, UAE or Malaysia.
Some options are:
- Anglia Ruskin University UK
- City University College Ajman UAE
- University of west of Scotland
- University of Derby
- University of Sussex
- Middlesex University
- University of Greenwich
- Chester University
- University of Sunderland
Qualifi Level 4 Diploma in IT is consist of 6 Modules (120 Credits) .To complete the qualification, candidates must complete 4 mandatory units and 2 optional units of the course.
- Information Technology and IT Ethics
- Mathematics and Statistics for IT
- PC Maintenance and Operating Systems
- Computer Graphics Editing and Database Concept
- Logical IT Networking
- Physical IT Networking
- Web Programming
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Programming Concepts and Java for Android Programming
. All units will be internally assessed through written assignment, internally marked by the Qualifi approved centre and subject to external quality assurance by Qualifi.