QUALIFI Level 5 Information Technology
Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology offers learners the knowledge, understanding and skills that they need to prepare for a career, continue in further education, or progress to higher education.
The rationale for the qualification is that it provides a career path for learners who wish to develop a broad base of knowledge and skills that will enable them to work in a variety of roles n the IT industry, notably in .NET programming, system administration and network security. Learners will also learn about entrepreneurship in a techno environment. The qualification is flexible in that it offers elective choices of networking, web design or e-commerce – the latter being much in demand in modern business.
Study the International Foundation Year at Sam Institute of Management Skills to prepare you for the direct first year entry to your desired undergraduate programme in the UK or internationally. The programme is designed especially for the international students who want a well-rounded, supportive introduction to an undergraduate degree.
At Sam Institute of Management, we offer Level 5 Diploma, which upon completion, provides you an opportunity to study at a wide range of universities in the UK and other countries. The students of this programme have gone on to study at prestigious universities in the UK, Australia, Canada, UAE and the USA.
Additionally, Sam Institute of Management will guide and advise you in making university applications, including choosing the best university for you, checking the specific grades you need to achieve and helping you write a professionally acceptable application that secures your position in your desired undergraduate programme.
The learning outcomes of the diploma are:
- Understand and apply the principles of IT in a range of business environments.
- Analyse problem solving techniques specific to business and industry.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources.
- Improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between management theories and their practical application in the IT world.
Qualifi Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology gives opportunity to do Top Up
- Bachelor IT Program
- Level 6 Program
- Vocational qualification.
Qualify Level 5 Extended Diploma is also accepted in Approved centres in 60 Countries including U.K., Pakistan, UAE or Malaysia.
Some options are:
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- City University College of Ajman UAE
- University of Sussex
- Middlesex University
- University of Greenwich
- Regent’s University London
- Southampton Solent University
- University of Essex
- Chester University
- University of Sunderland
- Bangor University
- University of Wales, Trinity Saint David
- University of South Australia, Business School
Qualifi Level 5 Diploma is consist of 6 Modules (120 Credits) to complete the qualification, candidates must complete the 4 mandatory units and 2 optional units of the course.
- Network Security
- C#.NET Programming
- System Administration
- Network Routing and Switching
- Network Design and Administration
- Content Management Systems
- Web Design
- Business to Business (B2B) E-commerce
- Business to Consumer (B2C) E-commerce