Our Foundation program Level 3 Diploma in Business( 120 Credit Hrs.)- Hospitality & tourism, Accounting, Computer, Law is a 60-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a Bachelor degree ( BBA, BSC IT, LLB). The qualification provides learners with an introduction to Business- Hospitality & tourism, Accounting, Computer, Law subjects as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development.
At a glance:
- Graded with Pass, Merit and Distinction
- Progression to a bachelor degree at a range of university partners
- 600 learning hours, usually studied over an academic year
- Designed with support from universities
- Can be delivered in the classroom, by distance or by blended learning.
Age: 16 +
- 5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above
- other related level 2 subjects
- other equivalent international qualifications
Learners who complete this qualification can progress to study Level 4 & 5 (ATHE Diploma ) and then for final year with a variety of bachelor’s degrees ( BBA,BSc IT , LLB) at a partner university mention below
Binary University ( Malaysia)
APU University (Malaysia)
Anglia Ruskin University (UK)
University of Bolton (UK)
University of London (UK)
University of Derby ( UK)
University of Bedfordshire (UK)
University of Northampton(UK)
Buckinghamshire New University (UK)
Academy of Tourism Antalya ( Turkey)
Or the student can take direct admission in the above universities with bachelor year 1 program.